Grins and Giggles: So. time to update!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

So. time to update!



The new favorite pasttime in this house of everyone (but me so far)







Well, a week ago we traveled to Wally world without a care in the world.... Then came home with an extra load... Yes, our two new children are two 7week old kittens. The grey one (Stormy) is Ben's, and DJ's is named Dusty. The kiddos love the kittens... not sure I can say the same for Dusty... she doesn't like DJ or Ben at all Could have something to do with the torture techniques DJ uses on her.,.. Maybe the detainees could come see DJ... haha JK... anyway. Dusty really loves Joey. Me, she just kinda deals with me or uses me to get away from DJ. haha. Stormy loves EVERYONE. She is very laid back like DJ is... And come to think of it, Dusty is just like Benny.... hmmm irony.


Stormy Dusty









In other news:






Joey just got a pay raise and a new level in inspection. woot woot!!! We are excited. His pay raise comes just in time for turnaround... (translation: pay raise just before some OVERTIME!!!!) hECK YEA!










I am working on my Avon harder than ever. I am currently doing lots of promotion of Fundraising... so yea, let me know if you can help me get this going!!










DJ is talking like CRAZY!!! He says stormy, said Nonna the other day, says cat, dog, kitty cat, mama, and just babbles ALL the time! This is why healthcare doesn't need to be under government control... BECAUSE OF MEDICAID DJ's hearing and speech were greatly impaired.... they refused to let him go to an ENT and since we didn't have other insurance, we couldn't take him anyway. So it took the little guy's ears bleeding for a week for them to send us.... yea... GO GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTH CARE....










Anyway.










I am having so much fun working on the shower. Fixing to start the advice book and so can't wait!!! I love doing fun things! :) tHIS IS one of the diaper cakes! The other one is better i think, but this one is done!






I finally got my camera back!!! THANKS PAUL AND aUNT G!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home