Grins and Giggles: Insomniac

Friday, June 19, 2009

Insomniac

So lately it seems I have become a bit of an insomniac, as it is 12:55 and I can't go to sleep. So what better thing to do than to blog while everyone else rests.

Lets see... The kids are doing well. DJ went in for his two week post op today. He is doing peachy. The doc said we don't have to come back until October unless something happens. So now we just wait till then. He showed me the buttons in DJ's ears. They kinda look like little blue contacts with a hole in them. DJ is also saying tons more stuff. Not all of it is recognizable, but we are getting there! Ben is well too. He knows how to push buttons tho! He is getting better with his brother. Not as much beating up.... which doesn't say much because there is still a lot.

When I figure out how to put pics from my phone on here, we have some cute ones to put up... Until then, i guess I should try to go to sleep again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home