Grins and Giggles: Midnight ramblings

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Midnight ramblings

Well, it is yet again midnight and I am up not able to sleep. This is happening more and more now! I can only figure that it is becuase I have no time to myself during the day and need "ME" time at some point in the day! whatever the reason... I am up and bored.

I finally gave in tonight and ordered the camera battery a new charger so I can take new pictures again starting sometime this week. YEA!!! I miss out on so many good (hilarious) moments.... like the loads of fun pool party today. Where Ben and DJ had a ball in the pool. Then Ben decided he needed to go potty and not tell anyone... ON THE DECK. Then proceded to point and say "yuck" haha.... Like he didn't do it! then he peed in the lawn... Then ran up on the deck and said: watch out... benny's coming... So we found out that the Ben model comes with a warning system! too bad it doesn't work all the time!

Ben is also covered in Ant bites. He stood in an ant bed on Saturday and his right foot has a good 50 or so bites and the left has a good 15 or so. I don't have a camera to take a picture, but suffice it to say, he looks like he has some kind of skin disease. Poor guy. We have been giving him Benadryl and he is doing better. He won't wear shoes. He has too many bites between toes and all. and on the bottom of his feet.

He is now sleeping thru the night MOST nights. This is a huge improvement! I am so glad! We don't have to sleep with him anymore! DJ isn't doing as well. His teething keeps him up half the night now. I will be glad when he gets all his teeth and we don't have to fight that anymore!

In the next few weeks we have lots to do! We are painting the living room and hallway a green color. We will have it done before the shower!!! yea! The outside of the house will be painted sometime soon as well (probably not before the shower) It will be cream and Midnight blue color. That way the brick isn't looking purple. Haha. Thanks to Stephanie, we will not have a purple theme!

Well, I guess that is it. Still not really ready to go to bed, so surfing time!

Liz

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor ben! I feel for him! I know that you are excited about getting started on making the house "your" own. So happy for yall and I cannot wait to see the finished "product"! See, I was on the right track with the sage! lol

love you sis!
regina

June 29, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home